Terms & Conditions
Each of the terms mentioned below have in these Conditions of Sale NairaBlackMarket Service (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
- Announcement : refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, in order to buy, or sell a currency on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Advertiser : means any natural or legal person, a major, established in Nigeria, holds an account and having submitted an announcement, from it, on the our website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its ads. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
- Personal Account : refers to the free space than any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage and view its ads.
- NairaBlackMarket : means the company that publishes and operates the Website and Mobile Site.
- Customer Service : NairaBlackMarket means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
- NairaBlackMarket Service : NairaBlackMarket means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website : means the website operated by NairaBlackMarket accessed mainly from the URL https://www.nairablackmarket.com and allowing Users and Advertisers to access the Service via internet NairaBlackMarket.
- Mobile Site : is the mobile site operated by NairaBlackMarket accessible from the URL https://www.nairablackmarket.com and allowing Users and Advertisers to access via their mobile phone service.
- User : any visitor with access to NairaBlackMarket Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service NairaBlackMarket accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Advertiser connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by an Advertiser is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility for NairaBlackMarket can not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
NairaBlackMarket reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
Trading currencies involve significant risks and NairaBlackMarket.Com would not be held responsible for losses incurred via the use of information on this site or exchange activities between currency buyers and sellers. All advertisers are to be held accountable for their ads and transactions as we don't meddle in such transactions. This is only a platform where buyers meet sellers and vice versa.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Advertisers and NairaBlackMarket.
Any complaints should be addressed to Customer Service NairaBlackMarket.